In each state, Compact Administrators and Deputy Compact Administrators are responsible for the administration and management of the state's supervision and transfer of juveniles subject to the terms of the Compact and the ICJ Rules. Therefore, all inquiries related to ICJ Rules and policies should first be directed to a state's Compact Administrator and/or Deputy Compact Administrator. Locate your state's Compact Administrator on the ICJ Directory.
- Commissioners and Compact Administrators may request an interpretation of the ICJ Rules or assistance with a dispute.
- Compact offices wishing to announce a personnel change should review the ICJ Personnel Changes document for instructions.
- Commissioner vacancies may be reported using the Commissioner Vacancy Form.
- Parole and Probation Officers with questions about specific states should contact the Interstate Compact Office of that state for answers or visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Family members of juveniles need to contact their respective parole or probation officer for information about interstate transfers, or get in touch with the Interstate Compact Office of the state in which the juvenile currently resides.
- The Commission also publishes Frequently Asked Questions for parents and juveniles.
Need help with something else? Email your inquiry to the National Office.