States shall use the electronic information system approved by the Commission for forms processed through the Interstate Compact for Juveniles.
- Form I (Requisition for Runaway Juvenile)
- Form II (Requisition for Escapee or Absconder/Accused Delinquent)
- Form III (Consent for Voluntary Return of Out of State Juvenile)
- Form IV (Parole or Probation Investigation Request)
- Form V (Report of Sending State Upon Parolee or Probationer Being Sent to the Receiving State)
- Form IA/VI (Application for Compact Services/Memorandum of Understanding and Waiver)
- Form VII (Out of State Travel Permit and Agreement to Return)
- Form VIII (Home Evaluation)
- Form IX (Quarterly Progress or Violation Report)
- Form X (Case Closure Notification Form)
- Form XI (Absconder From Supervision Violation Report)
History: Deferred adoption December 3, 2009, adopted use of AJCA forms (with revisions to logo, compact and rule notations) in interim; amended September 15, 2010, effective January 1, 2011; amended October 26, 2011, effective March 1, 2012; amended October 17, 2012, effective April 1, 2013.